Homes For Sale In Lafayette La 200k-250k
Is a Lafayette La home purchase in the cards for 2017? Or perhaps the next chapter of your story demands selling your home. Either way, local real estate market knowlege is key. Let's take a look at what 200k-250k can command in the Greater Lafayette La area.
Homes Active For Sale In Lafayette La from 200k-250k
Within this price range, there are 319 homes for sale in Lafayette Parish. Local buyers can select from condos, townhomes, mobile homes, and single family properties. The bulk of the local inventory is single family, and of these ranch style are most prelevent. Want a home with acreaage? There are some of those as well.
Homes That Have Sold in Lafayette La From 200k-250k
In the past 90 days, 109 homes successfully closed escrow within this range. On average, Lafayette La homes are take around 70 days to go under contract. Buyers in the area are price sensitive, almost half of the sold homes required a price reduction prior to attacting there buyer.
Tips For Purchasing A Home In Lafayette La
- Decide how you will fund the purchase
- Make a "must have" and a "wouldn't it be great to have" lists. Keep the list realistic given the market
- Register at Lafayette La Real Estate to explore local homes for sale and to learn more about the area
- Contact Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 for your free buyer consulation. He will guide you the rest of the way!
Tips For Lafayette La Home Sellers
- Fix what is broken, replace what is missing.
- Pay attention to curb appeal. many times a buyer will drive by the home prior to calling their agent. If the lawn is a mess, your home could be scratched off their list.
- Decluttle (inside and out). Take down most of your personal pictures. Lafayette La home buyers need to visualize themselves in the home. This is hard to do if they are staring about your photos.
- Don't be a showing diva. Everyone understands that life happens. But with proper notice, try to accomodate showing requests.
A Closer Look At The Lafayette La Real Estate Market