4 Bedroom Home For Sale In Bunkie La
Searching for a large home in Bunkie, La? Need space, but also have an eye for historic properties? If so, 316 South Holly Street should be on your must tour list. For only 169,500 dollars YOU can own this tastefully updated 4 bedroom home. Let's take a moment to see what custom property has to offer.
Why 316 South Holly Street
- Sprawling front porch
- Why worry about old shingles letting you down? 316 South Holly is protected by a metal roof
- Open floor plan with a smooth flow from outdoor to indoor entertaining space
- Kitchen is a chef's dream. high-end granite, carnivorous storage space, and plenty of elbow room to whip up the perfect gumbo.
- Tired of running down the hall to find a restroom? 316 South Holly boasts a PRIVATE BATHROOM FOR EVERY BEDROOM. Your guests will never want to leave!
- Crossroads location means shopping, entertainment, outdoor opportunities, and major employers are all just down the road.
How To Purchase A Home In Avoyelles Parish
- Decide how much money you will invest and when the funds will come from-- Got cash? All the Avoyelles Parish home buyer needs is a proof of funds letter from his/her bank. Need a loan? No problem. Reach out to Realty Executives Bayou Properties for a list of GREAT local lenders.
- Explore Homes For Sale In Bunkie (and Greater Avoyelles Parish)--Go To Bunkie Real Estate to learn how 316 South Holly Street compares to the local inventory. Why bounce across the web when ALL the local housing inventory is in one place?
- Secure The Home-- Take one look at this fine property and YOU will feel at home. Write an offer and come to terms on price, possible concessions, and closing date.
- The Home Inspection At Realty Executives Bayou Properties we encourage ALL home buyers to invest in a professional home inspection. The owners have taken first class care of the property, but the inspection can provide even more peace of mind.
- Appraisal/Title Work-- After the inspection is cleared, the lender will order appraisal and title work. Essentially the bank is asking two questions 1) is the home worth the price and 2) can the sellers legally transfer the property. In this state most to the action occurs behind the scenes.
- Closing Day-- Sign the papers and get your keys to 316 South Holly Street!
A Closer Look at Bunkie Louisiana