|Prep Time: 20 mins||Total Time: 50 mins||Yields: 4 servings|
- 3 c. riced cauliflower
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1/3 c. almond flour
- Kosher salt
- Marinara sauce, warmed, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Microwave riced cauliflower for 3 minutes to steam. Let cool slightly, then squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible using a clean kitchen towel. (This is important!) Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Melt mozzarella in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir egg yolks and Parmesan into riced cauliflower, then season with salt. Stir in melted mozzarella. (You may need to use your hands to fully incorporate all ingredients!)
- Divide dough into 4 balls and refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes. Roll out each ball into long logs and slice into gnocchi. Gently press a fork on top of each gnocchi to create grooves. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi 1 minute. Drain immediately.
- Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.