Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two resort hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also awesome shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace or the King’s Shops, and amazing restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also at your doorstep.
At the time of this writing (Oct 2nd), there were 3 single-family homes for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort and 24 homes in escrow. The high number of single-family homes in escrow is due to many of these homes being under construction in the new Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach Development. The highest priced of the single-homes on the market is priced at $5,995,000 and is located at 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir, in Kolea, with the lowest price home located at 69-9227 Ainamalu St, in the new Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development, with a list price $899,000.
In the condo market there are currently 48 condos for sale and 11 units in escrow in Waikoloa Beach Resort, with the highest price one listed at $1,950,000 and is Unit #14D in the Hali’I Kai community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $439,000 and is Unit #F3 in Waikoloa Fairway Villas.
In the 3rd Quarter of 2018, there were just 2 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, with 24 homes in the new Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development in escrow and still under construction. The highest priced single-family home sold for $960,614 from a list price of the same amount, and is located at 69-9216 Ainamalu St, also in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development. The single-family home with the lowest selling price is also located in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development, at 69-9191 Ainamalu St and sold for $923,104, from a list price of the same amount.
Meanwhile, in this time frame between July and September 2018, there were 23 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort. The highest priced of these is Unit #4F in Kolea Condo Villas that sold for $2,425,000, from a list price of $2,550,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $360,000, from a list price of $370,000. It is Unit 223 located in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: Sales of condos in the Waikoloa Beach Resort have continued at a steady pace throughout 2018. With the amount of inventory available we continue to be in a balanced market in the condo market, as well as the single-family home market, although the choice for single-family homes is limited mostly to the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development.
Highlights of the Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q3 2018
- Number of Homes currently for sale – 3
- Number of Homes currently in escrow - 24
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 48
- Number of Condos currently in escrow - 11
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $5,995,000 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir in Kolea
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,950,000 Hali’I Kai #14D
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $899,000 69-9227 Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $439,000 Fairway Villas #F3
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 2
- Number of Condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 23
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – $960,614 69-9216 Ainamalu St
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 - $2,425,000 Kolea Condo Villas #4F
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 – $923,104 69-9191 Ainamalu St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 - $360,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #223
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q3 2017
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates