Trivia question answers for Monday December 24, 2018
1. An "omniscient" person has unlimited what? Knowledge
2. What is a Hurdy-Gurdy? Stringed instrument
3. What bird did Ben Franklin suggest replace the bald eagle as a national emblem? The wild turkey
4. What decade saw the popularization of the Charleston dance? 1920's
Triva questions for Christmas Day 2018
1. What do we call the jolly fat man who delivers toys to children on Christmas Eve in a sleigh?
2. What is the name of the reindeer with a red nose?
3. What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
4. What Christmas beverage is also known as "milk punch"?
Enjoy your day!