Some great tips to help you have a successful year:
10 Ways to Ensure a Successful 2019!
Once the glitter, confetti have settled and the novelty of 2019 resolutions wear off after New Year’s Day, it will be back to business with a renewed sense of promise through positive means.
What will you do to continue business success?
For me, it is continuing to honor all commitments, personally and professionally. Though the year may be young, it is never too soon to:
- Set new goals
- Improve methods
- Adopt reliable systems
Back in 2010, I originally wrote this motivational post based on past experience and now realize the list continues to stand on its own merit! This is the year to capitalize on strengths and improve in areas to drive business forward, ensuring overall success.
Are you ready to take on 2019?
Successful real estate transactions are an exciting and viable part of business. A homeowner sells their property and a home-buyer purchases the home they desire at a good price and we are rewarded for our efforts.
The following 10 Tips have worked for me since beginning a career in real estate, they can for you too when consistently implemented!
1. Set realistic goals that are reachable...it's okay to go high as long as they're attainable!
2. Put your list of goals in a highly visible location you will see it several times a day for reinforcement...bathroom mirror or refrigerator or both.
3. Take problems and turn them into challenges. Don't get defeated by the little things!
4. Train yourself to find solutions rather than complaining. People zone you out when you tend to unload on them and they will eventually avoid you.
5. Surround yourself with positive, driven people. Negative people will suck you dry of energy and motivation.
6. Hold yourself accountable to stay on task of your goals. Get a day planner or plug your daily activities into your phone.
7. Measure your success at the end of each month. Are you where you should be?
8. Reach out to a mentor or fellow REALTOR® when you need help. Most seasoned professionals are more than willing to help!
9. Know the direction you want to take and GO FOR IT! It's up to you how busy you wish to be!
10. Be Thankful. Be sure to show appreciation to those around you who help in so many ways to ensure that you are successful, your broker, title people, lenders, appraisers, inspectors and especially your family.
Happy sales to you all!
The St. George, Utahhh area has much to offer year 'round for everyone of all ages and life-styles. Come on down and take a LQQK any time! Call me, at 435.632.9374 or email email@example.com. Glad to help with all your residential real estate needs because Wanda Can!
Looking for an experienced real estate professional in southern Utah? Click here.
To discover sunny southern Utah for yourself, go to: www.buynsellutah.com
Member of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce
I, Wanda Kubat-Nerdin at PK Real Estate Utah am responsible for my opinions expressed in this blog. Information herein is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed and may change due to market conditions. Please do not take my pictures or artwork and use them as your own, they are my property, Copyright ©