Parkville, MD: Hot and Affordable
The neighborhood of Parkville Maryland is one of the Hottest Affordable neighborhoods in the nation.
You don't have to take my word for it. An analysis was done by Redfin where they determined that three Baltimore area neighborhoods were ranked among the top ten Hottest Affordable neighborhoods in the country.
Here are their top ten:
1. McKinley Park, Chicago
2. East Mount Airy, Philadelphia
3. Parkville (Baltimore) (Median Sale Price: $204,900)
4. Hamilton (Baltimore) (Median Sale Price: $159,500)
5. Fircrest, Vancouver, Wash. (Portland, Ore., metro area)
6. Bustleton, Philadelphia
7. Linthicum (Baltimore) (Median Sale Price: $271,000)
8. Lowell, Mass. (Boston metro)
9. Fox Chase, Philadelphia
10. Beacon Hill, San Antonio
Parkville and Linthicum are in areas to which I refer as Inner Suburbs. They are less congested than the city, but are still close to the amenities and activities of the bigger city.
By the way, not that I had anything to do with this ranking, but my office is in the heart of Parkville and just up the road from Hamilton.
If you are looking for a hot and affordable neighborhood, like Parkville, Hamilton, Linthicum, or a few others that the report did not mention, then feel free to give me a call.
Ron Trzcinski, 410-935-5844
Century 21, The Real Estate Centre, 410-665-0200