Here is a neat technique for all of you ActiveRainers who are also using RealBird for your listing marketing. There is a - somewhat hidden - feature of ActiveRain that enables you to automatically insert HTML snippets below the content of ALL of your past and future posts. This power marketing technique requires only a one time set up and takes no more than 5-10 minutes. Please note that this is applicable to the desktop view of your blog, this feature does not show on AR's mobile layout.
There are many, many ways to use this for your marketing - we'll write multiple post for different marketing scenario - but here is an easy one to start with. As with any marketing activities, you need to have some well defined objectives.
So here they are for marketing a single listing:
- Market a listing online and increase exposure
- Impress your seller with your marketing savviness. Make sure you tell them that all of your blog posts are now actively promoting their listing.
- Gain more listing with showcasing your marketing advantage to prospective sellers too
- Login to RealBird (or sign up if you are new to the service)
- Publish a new listing (or access an existing one on RealBird) and
- Copy the the RealBird listing Url created for your listing, titled "Branded Virtual Tour V3"
- In a different window, go to this ActiveRain settings page (requires to be logged into ActiveRain)
- You will be using the editor under the "Signature" section. Switch to HTML using the icon shown on the screenshot.
- Paste the HTML code. See a template below. Don't save yet. You will have to replace the headline, the link at 2 places and the property address first with your own link and content. You copied your RealBird link in step 3. Make sure you save these AR settings with the "Update" button below the AR signature editor.
That's it. Now all of your past and current blog posts have this listing widget automatically included.
Stunning 4 Story Townhouse In South Beach
For more details, please visit the RealBird property website of 1024 Lenox Ave 5 Miami Beach, FL 33139
Make sure that you replace the template codes content with your own headline, address and link.
Pretty neat, isn't it? We'll post more on how to include multiple listings using RealBird's listing widgets or landing pages in our upcoming posts.
What do you think?
Need help, let us know...
p.s. we have utilized this option for providing an embedded RealBird signup form on all of our posts as you can see below.