Fourth of July On Lake Union is always a special Seattle treat!
Today is the last day of June and I find that the good weather has brought out the boats! My floating home is ROCKING! My son and I swam in the lake today, too! Summers in Seattle are about as good as you can get and if you happen to live on one of our bodies of water then the season is even better. Lucky for you, it isn't that difficult to find a home on the water in Seattle. Seattle waterfront homes come in many shapes and sizes and finding your perfect match will depend on your budget. Currently you an look in Madison Park and Washington Park and spend almost $13M for Lake Washington waterfront home or you can spend less than $200,000 for a floating on water residence in Lake Union. I personally like the new construction Lake Union houseboats and the charming Seattle floating homes that we have to offer.
Want to get out there? Here are some great choices call/text Molly or Courtney for a private showing: 206-841-6800:
- New Construction top of the line in Lake Union's Portage Bay enclave: Stunning newly built architectural masterpiece at Stillwater Landing includes 1 car designated garage parking w/ 50 amp service & room for a boat alongside your home. Outstanding views of the Montlake Cut, Seattle Yacht Club, UW, Portage Bay water & mountain views. Fleetwood Sliders w/ expansive floor to ceiling design throughout, Liebherr & Miele appliances, his/hers master walk in closets, more. Exceptionally constructed w/ +/- 2,650 sq ft of living space + 800 sq ft roof top! Home Warranty. $3,200,000
- Affordable with parking doesnt happen often: Only a few Seattleites can say they live on a floating home. Here is your chance! A true cottage on the lake with 599 square feet, she packs a punch with a charming eat-in kitchen, cozy book nook, and large one bedroom. Gorgeous vaulted ceilings, one full bathroom, and a space for possible home office. Home was renovated in 2016 with new windows, floor, kitchen, and bath. Room for the kayaks or more deck storage. Jump in your kayak to admire the sunrise before the city awakes. Has Parking! $675,000
- End of dock in Eastlake Available for the first time in decades, this jewel of a floating home is a rare find. Sitting at the end of the dock, this home offers stunning panoramic views of Lake Union, from the Seattle skyline to Gasworks Park. This 2-story home features a clean, well-planned open design, w/ every window & angle strategically placed to capture the remarkable views.Thoughtful details include a working porthole & iconic round windows, vaulted ceiling, & bamboo flooring. Coop moorage & room for boat. $2,750,000
- Brand new and views for days: Stunning 2 bed/1.5 bath custom built one-of-a-kind houseboat has just landed in Eastlake. Quality construction includes spray foam insulation, metal stud framing, aluminum hull, in-floor heating, energy efficient, and LED lighting. Inside, it's vintage with a flair! Local interior designer incorporates custom touches everywhere you look. Reclaimed Smith Tower Doors, Quartz counters, beautiful walnut and white oak bar top in kitchen, vintage lighting fixtures. Style and quality make a great team. $749,000
- End of dock in Portage Bay: Rare end of dock opportunity in Lake Union's Portage Bay! This is your chance to live in an incredible floating enclave at the base of Shelby St. Enjoy the boat parade, views of Montlake Bridge & UW. One BR home has large grandfathered in floating waterside "yard"! Home can be remodeled or replaced with same float size. Community boasts newly rebuilt high end dock w/ upgraded state of the art systems coupled w/ the serenity of private garden, handy loading zone, + land shared storage cottage. $1,449,000
- Ballard Waterfront Cottage! Affordable waterfront cottage-on-a-pier has front row seats to the ongoing "Ship Canal" parade. Watch an amazing variety of tugboats, tides, trains, yachts, fishing boats, bridge openings, kayakers, paddle-boarders, and marine life. Fascinating and historic Ballard Locks with gardens and fish ladder nearby. Outstanding new Nordic Museum, excellent dining options and microbreweries are nearby to explore too. Experience Ballard then retreat to this tucked away cottage. It's a "good catch!" $1,250,000
Let us know if you want to look at Seattle waterfornt homes. Please call/text Molly or Courtney for a private showing: 206-841-6800: or email email@example.com