Trivia question answers for Thursday January 20, 2022
1. What is a group of bananas called? A hand
2. A nilometer measures the level of what? The River Nile
3. What event led to the creation of the Superfund? The Three Mile Island incident
4. What geometric shape is found on the Bass Ale bottle? Triangle
Trivia questions for Friday January 21, 2022
1. Mayberry RFD was a spin-off from what other TV series?
2. A luffa is a type of what?
3. A ganache is a combination of cream and what?
4. What is the name of a small object orbiting the sun made of ice, dust and frozen grass?
Enjoy your day