There is not a lot of info out there about the online Hispanic real estate market. Last month I was interviewed by HispanicMPR.com about this market. Here are some of the topics we covered:
- Spanish dominant/bilingual home buyers online
- International home buyers in the US from Latin America and Spain
- Offiline vs. online advertising/marketing
- Social media and real estate
- NAHREP and the Code of Trust: En Confianza
A quick disclaimer, I mistakenly said that there is 100% month over month increase for the search phrase "casas en venta". I meant year over year.
You can listen to the podcast here