Real Estate Sales Representative
Gloria Valvasori, Accredited Senior Agent
REAL Experience | REAL Commitment | REAL Results!
BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS REAL ESTATE SIGNATURE SERVICE
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Why choose me as your realtor? I am a dedicated professional who puts the needs of her clients first. I offer exceptional client service and maximum results.. its all about the value I bring to you!
Get to know Gloria Valvasori, Accredited Senior Agent
I have been a licenced real estate agent since 1987, and currently live in Streetsville, a small comunity within the City of Mississauga. My service area includes all of Mississauga and aeas surrounding MIssisauga and Toronto. I am very fortunate to be working with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Signature Service, a dynamic office who are leaders in technology, a truly professional organization, a Brokerage that is driven by customer service. They have a vision for the future that is sustainable.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a "lifestyle brand" which to me, means a set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer's decision to choose one product or real estate agent, over another.
I am very actively involved on the internet, using innovative technology and tools, sophisticated business sytems and the broad appeal of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand which embodies the future of the real estate industry, while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. My track record speaks for itself with the many testimonials and referrals I receive for providing outstanding service to my clients.
I am very proud of achieving the Platinum Award for attaining a client rating of 100%....as voted by my clients. Our office achieved a remarkable rating of 98.6% for outstanding client service.
I began my real estate career in 1987 in St. Catharines and spent 4 years there before moving to Mississauga I have a very diverse background and worked in Human Resources, as a senior administrative assistant to high level executives for many years, and also was a licenced insurance and securities agent prior to becoming a licenced real estate agent.
My Specialty? Provding a high level of service to my clients... before, during and after every real estate transcation. It is extremely important to me, and very gratifying when my clients are happy with the service I provided, and with my experience and knowledge I bring to the table. I specialize in the residential real estate market, so whether your buying a detached, semi-detached, condominium or townhome, I am here to help you with my knowledge and experience.
* Through my hard work and dedication, I achieved membership in the Million Dollar Sales Club in my first year as a real estate agent, selling primarily detached homes.
* Have consistently been a top producer achieving master sales award level
* Have been recognized with a Platinum Award for 100% client satisfaction, as voted by my clients.
* Am highly respected by my peers and my clients
* Have a long track record of successfully helping homeowners prepare their homes for sale, and also offer staging services if required
* Have an equally long track record of successfully helping buyers find the perfect home, whether they are looking at a detached 2 storey, a semi-detached bungalow, of a condominium townhome.
* Am honest and will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear
* Listens to your needs first and foremost
* I always keep you apprised of ongoing activity
* I will always return your calls promptly
* Demonstrates a high level of ethics and professionalism you would expect and deserve from a real estate professional
What To Expect When You Work With Me:
* Sales, Planning and successful execution of residential sales and listings.
* Complete market data needed to enter into a productive relationship with Signature Service GMAC Real estate and in turn gives the authority needed to present their properties in the most lucrative marketing vehicles available to the real estate profession.
* A detailed comparative Market Analysis report is completed and reviewed with each client to obtain the best pricing strategies for their home in current market conditions.
* Internet exposure of your listing through independent websites such as MLS.ca, Realtor.ca; ActiveRain.com, SSGMAC.ca, Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji.ca gloriavalvasori.com and Zoocasa.com. provide maximum exposure for potential buyers.
* Listing on the MLS system provides access to each listing by more than 18,000 agents in the GTA.
* Print advertising is also used as required in the Mississauga News, Oakville Beaver, Brampton Guardian, Real Estate News and other mediums.
* The utmost care and attention to detail; each home that is listed with me is handled with a level of incomparable attention to the property.
* Public and Open House conducted if requested by the home owner, with a licenced real estate agent in attendance at all times, and each person coming into your home will sign a guest register with personal information so we know who is coming into your home.
* Treated with the confidentiality they deserve and are shown every applicable and available property. All proposed buyers are qualified and referred to an appropriate financial adviser for mortgage approval should the need arise.
* Complete market activity reports informing them of the conditions they can expect now in order to create the best marketing strategies.
* A written synopsis of all available market data is made available for easy and fast reading, before any property is presented.
* Staging services are available to any seller who requests it. This service can be as complete or uncomplicated as the homeowner requires.
* Return your phone call promptly
* Make myself available to you at every opportunity when you need me.
* Explain in detail, all paperwork and procedures carefully, and thoroughly
* Gather the information you need to feel comfortable in the decision you make
* Be there, every step of the way to answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way
* Look after your interests, first and foremost. Call me for your next real estate transaction... you'll be in the hands of an experienced professional.
I currently live and work in Streetsville with my three young grandchildren, my cats Mariposa and my Shih Tzu, Delilah.
I am a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), The Mississauga Real Estate Board, (MREB), The Oakville/Milton Real Estate Board (OMREB), The Canadian Real Estate Associaetion (CREA), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO).
Gloria Valvasori, Accredited Senior Agent's Blog Posts
My Specialty? Provding a high level of service to my clients... before, during and after the sale. It is extremely important to me, and very gratifying when my clients are happy with the service I provided, and they are happy with the home they have purchaed, or with the expertise and marketing I provided in selling their home.
I have been awarded the Platinum Award for outstanding service, a rating of 100%, as voted by my clients in a confidential survey completed by them. I am extremely proud of this achievement... and will continue to work hard in providing this superior level of service to each and every one of my clients.
Consistent top producer earning gold and silver sales awards.
Proud recipient of the P.A.I.G.E. Award (Passion, Authenticity, Innovation, Growth and Excellence.)
Very computer literate using technology in my business... high presence on Social Media sites with over 12,500 followers of my FB Business Page. Also present on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram
Testimonials for Gloria Valvasori, Accredited Senior Agent
C & C07/15/2016
My wife and I had our home listed with another agent and time was running out as we had already purchased another home. Our agent was inexperienced, even when it came to taking photographs to post on our listing. A friend told us about Gloria and we contacted her. She was very honest and told us she could not help us while our home was listed with another agent as it would be unethical to do so. We called our agent and told him we were unhappy and he released us from our contract. Gloria then came over, and like a true professional took charge of the situation, and even brought in a professional stager who offered recommendations on how to show our home to its best advantage. We followed those recommendations, and Gloria listed our home.. and in 4 days we had an offer. Gloria’s negotiated a great selling price for us, and ultimately saved us!! We would not hesitate to recommend Gloria to anyone buying or selling real estate. She is such a professional, and with her knowledge and experience… she truly saved us from what could have been a financial disaster.
Gloria assisted us when we purchased a home about 4 years ago. Our experience was pleasant and stress free and we found Gloria to be both knowledgeable and extremely professional. We hired her again when we decided to sell, and she provided us with the same high standard of service you would expect from a real estate professional. Our house sold within one week and at the full list price. We would not hesitate to recommend Gloria to anyone who is looking for a dedicated, knowledgeable and ethical agent.
Hi, just a note to say thanks for all you have done for us throughout this process. As first time buyers, we had a lot of unanswered questions regarding the purchase of our home. Thank you for providing the answers to many of these and giving us informed advice on the homes that we visited!
Gloria is a very knowledgeable and personable agent. She is very detail oriented, and safeguards my interests, and listens to what my needs are. She responds quickly to my phone calls, emails or pages and provided me with outstanding service. A true professional. It was a pleasure working with her, and I would recommend her to anyone who is selling or buying real estate.
Gloria is a consummate professional. She really listened to what our needs were in terms of price, location and amenities we were looking for in a home. She has a very outgoing personality, and we quickly felt at ease working with her. She always responded to us very quickly, and got the answers we needed. I will be recommending Gloria to all my friends and family. She is a great agent.
I emailed Gloria for information on a listing I saw on her website. She contacted me immediately which was very surprising, as I had emailed other agents, and did not receive any response from them !!! Gloria is very professional in her approach, answered all my questions, and provided excellent service. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would not hesitate in referring her to my family and friends. She stands head and shoulders above the rest!
Brendon Aldridge, Dr. HVAC05/03/2006
Dr. HVAC (905) 457-4425
“I first met Gloria on a service call at her house to fix her A/C about 13 years ago. While I was there we got talking about real estate and I mentioned I was looking to purchase a house but I was having trouble with the agent I was using. He would only return my calls, when he felt like it. Gloria told me she would have a list of houses for me to look at by the time I got home. Sure enough when I got home that day I had a list of house that met my criteria. The next week we went out to look at 5 houses and I found the house I lived in for the next 12 years. Since that time I have used Gloria for all my real estate needs and recommended her to all my family and friends. Gloria is always available to help out regardless of the time of day or time of year. It was an interesting call when the original real estate agent I was using called back a week after I bought my house asking how the search was coming along.”