Residential Real Estate Broker in Knoxville, TN since 2009.
Get to know Shannon Foster-Boline
10. I am not your Daddy’s Realtor! No UT Football Fridge Magnets (though I am a Vols Fan), no permed hair, no flip phones and no polyester business suits. I believe I can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where I share quality information, a little humor, and honest advice is key!
9. I have my finger on the pulse of Knoxville. I have lived, worked, and played in South, East, West and North Knoxville. I know the best events, I can tell you the best places to eat, hot shopping spots, where to get styled, what’s going on in the downtown scene, the history of different neighborhoods and more. I don’t just know how to help you find a home, I help you find your community and the local businesses within it.
8. I don’t hard sell but I will close the deal. Let’s be honest, this isn’t a pair of jeans you are buying (or selling). My job is to help negotiate the purchase or sale of a home forYOU! There is no pushing you to do anything- your deal, your decision. But when it comes time to close the deal, you’ll be glad I’m on your side and that I have years of practice in conflict resolution!
7. I’m not here to hurt anyone’s feelings but I call it like I see it. If the house smells like your great Aunts’ cat I am going to tell you. If you are trying to price it above Market Value I am going to tell you that as well. It is important you know from start to finish that I am going to be honest with you. Blowing smoke gets us nowhere fast.
6. Sometimes more is more. I use traditional advertising, combined with my social media expertise (yep, I even teach other Real Estate Pros social media tactics), a powerful internet presence and my connections in the local community to get your property SEEN & SOLD and to help find YOU a new dream home.
5. I have been called a “Rat on a Cheetoh”. That’s southern for “relentless”. Whether it is getting you property showing feedback, sending you a video of a home you are interested in, or getting something fixed from a home inspection report I will make sure it gets done (and yesterday).
4. I have some southern charm and I am not afraid to use it.
3. Integrity plain and simple. I don’t pull shenanigans to try and make a few extra bucks off your deal. Not only is it unethical it is just not how I operate. I work hard for the money and you will see that in my results. I truly want you to get the best and I will take my time answering your questions or explaining the process. I like to create relationships with clients that last; for me it is not just a one shot transaction.
2. I will make this as easy as possible. I am organized, proficient, quick and I use technology to my advantage. For example, I use an electronic signature program that will let you do a deal from anywhere on the earth! That comes in handy when you are on vacation and get an offer on your house, or say when you are relocating from Alaska. I am the hub between you and your lender, the other agent, contractors, inspectors, the seller/buyer, and you don’t need to worry because I have it covered.
1. I am an industry leader and I am always raising the bar. Real Estate may not be as relaxing as Disneyland, but you should feel like the service you receive from me is just as amazing.
I promise, you will be glad I am on your side.
GRI, ABR, SRES, AHWD
Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS Five Star Award