So Dan the Running Man Memed me, well five things you would never know about me:
- I married an Irish man a long time ago, that was still the smartest decision of my life, and have three children 6, 10 & 12. The eldest was born at one lbs. 12 oz. and is proof that miracles do happen.
- My family came to America in 1630, and I have had a family member fight in every war from the Revolutionary War to Vietnam. I am also fourth generation Californian.
- I am a true sports fan, and I truly believe the Angels are the best sports team in the history of sports. After baseball, I love all motor sports, football and rugby.
- I am known for saying things that I should not say. I am kind of like the old lady from golden girls.
- Along with Inga Czech I walk in the Avon Breast Walk we walk 40 miles once a year to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. This year my eldest and I walked in the March of Dime, this 8 mile walk is an amazing opportunity to raise money for Preemies.
I choose you!!!