1. AVON Skin So Soft Bath Oil rubbed on all exposed skin.
2. BOUNCE dryer sheets can be rubbed on all exposed skin.
3. TEA TREE OIL can be rubbed on all exposed skin.
4. VICKS VAPOR RUB can be rubbed on all exposed skin.
5. Eat more garlic or use garlic juice to rub on all exposed skin. (or garlic pills)
6. Remove any standing water.
7. Grow plants like marigolds, lemon grass, rosemary or horse mint around your patio or outside party areas. They are not liked by mosquitoes and you can crush their leaves and rub them on your skin for protection from mosquitoes.
8. Next time you are cooking outside throw these leaves on the barbecue and that will also repel mosquitoes.
9. Put up a bat house in your yard. Bats eat over 500 mosquitoes an hour which should help your mosquito problem.
10. Always wear light clothing, they are not attracted to the lighter colors.
11. Keep the air moving. Keep a ceiling or floor fan on if possible. They don't like moving air.
12. Use citronella candles.
13. Stay totally unscented. No perfumes, hair sprays or scented soaps.
14. Buy goldfish or guppies for any ponds - they will eat the mosquitoes.
15. And last but not least keep your property neatly groomed. Mosquitoes love uncut grass and weeds!
1. Put clear nail polish right over the bite - the bite can't breathe and the itch should stop.
2. Rub a dry bar of soap right over the bite.
3. Use an ice cube or an ice pack right over the bite.