If your like me, you love some good Sushi. And if you live in Sugar Land like me or Fort Bend County you don't always feel like driving into Houston to get Sushi. Problem solved, Azuma at 15830 Southwest Freeway. It is located in the Whole Foods Parking lot at 59 and Highway 6. Not only is their Food Excellent but it also has a nice ambiance for a special evening. The Lake located right behind it gives it even more of a classy feel. Keep in mind they also have a Rice Village and DownTown location. Here are my 5 suggestions off the menu:
- Crazy Irishman Roll- Hands down, my favorite roll they have. Or at least my favorite roll so far. A must. It has salmon, tuna, avocado, masago, mayo, unagi sauce.
- Tar-Tar- A wonderful fresh appetizer. It has salmon Tar-Tar, mango sesame dressing, toasted chips
- Calamari- I am HUGE fan of Calamari in general. But Azuma's comes with three sauces: wasabi aioli, soy, sweet chill(my favorite!)
- Surf and Turf Roll- For something different, this will hit the spot. It's name explains exactly what it is.
- God Made Man/Man Made Roll- Shoot, with a name like this you have to order it. It comes with spicy salmon, cucumber, topped with salmon, lemon, avocado, grape tomato, cilantro
And don't just take my word for it, ask your server for suggestions. I can honestly say, it is great to have excellent Sushi in Sugar Land. Checkout Azuma Today.