I have spoken to hundreds of people in Cedar Rapids and asked them if they were to search for information on a real estate website, what would they want to see. Based on these surveys, I have put together a website with the user in mind and not the Realtor. Every Realtor can probably brag about their accomplishments but when it comes right down to it, knowone needs to know that information.
- What you do need to know is how can I get listings delivered to my email address without being "stalked" day and night by a Realtor?
- How can I find out about daily interest rates in the Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas by clicking on one website?
- How can I find out what a seller needs to know months in advance before listing his/her house in this area?
- If I'm a buyer, what preparations do I need to implement months before I seriously start looking for homes with a Realtor?
- If I'm a first time home buyer, are there programs for me, and will Lenders work with me?
- If I'm from out of town, can I go to one website for local Cedar Rapids news on a daily basis?
- Can I trust a Realtor who was an elementary school teacher for twelve years, is an active community volunteer, and has deep roots in the community?
- If I am just starting my search on the Internet, can I simply provide a valid email address to get information without giving out personal information?
- If I'm relocating to the Cedar Rapids area, will a Realtor be there to send me local information, maps, school information, and a distinguished service providers index so that I can have all of this information at my fingertips.
- If I'm moving to Cedar Rapids, will a website provide me with local utility hookup information complete with names, addresses, phone numbers, and what you will need prior to making the phone call?
Look no further, I have designed such a website and I am honored that you have chosen to visit me at www.ChristopherSmithRealtor.com Please contact Christopher Smith at 319-329-5988 or email email@example.com for more information.