If you have not had the exhilerating experience of being Meme'd yet, Look out!!! When I got an email from Larry Hammelman notifying me of my being Meme'd my heart began to race. I thought I had just broken some blogging law. I began recalling other posts I had written wondering what I may have said to violate all that is blogger holy. Whew, I am happy to say that was not it. In fact I was "it". I had just gotten tagged!! And like the childhood tag game I played with my neighborhood friends when I was a kid, I would have an opportunity to tag my AR friends. That is sure to happen but for now I am suppose to reveal to you 5 things you don't know about me. So here goes...
1. This past year my husband and I celebrated 25 years of marriage. I guess that is an accomplishment these days, sadly enough. We have 2 kids; a son 19 and a daughter 15. Yes we are officially nerds and don't know anything about anything. Just ask our kids.
2. I lead a youth worship band at Daybreak Community Church. I play drums and guitar. I love rockin' with the students. I also love teaching them what I can about music and various instruments. It is really cool to see them grow in their gifts and love of music and use it for a great purpose.
3. Before becoming a realtor I was a lunch lady at Hudsonville High School. Imagine that! "Sloppy Joe, Slop, Sloppy Joe". I actually loved this job. I found it to be an extension of my ministry as a youth leader.
4. I once played Hockey on a womens hockey team. What an amazing sport to keep you in shape. Yeah well, those were the days. By the way I still have all my teeth.
5. I love putting on my wadders and climbing in one of Northern Michigan beautiful rivers along with my husband and fly fishing to our hearts content. I keep reminding my husband what a lucky man he is.
That's about it. Nothing grand. I have a list of things I want to experience yet but for now I find myself experiencing something I thought I would never be doing and that is playing online tag with my AR friends. So here's to you 3 guys on my list to be Meme'd "You're it!!" (Meme protection not available).
Want to learn more about getting Meme'd? Or perhaps you want to MeMe your AR friends. Check out the AR Memes group.
To learn more about me and my listings in the Greater Grand Rapids Area visit me on my website at http://www.sueprins.com/