An Easy Solution for Keeping Your Home Market-Ready for Showings
As a home stager in Atlanta, Georgia, I provide consultations for occupied homeowners who are either already listed or getting ready to list. It's during the consultation that I give out one of the biggest tips to help keep the home market-ready for showings.
This is an easy solution to one of the biggest challenges homeowners face. So.... the solution?
It's these little gems.
Note: If you click the image, you'll be taken directly to the Target website where these can be purchased on-line.
Here's how to use these to keep your home market-ready for showings:
- Kitchens - Place your sponges and dish soap inside and place underneath the kitchen sink for easy access.
- Bathroom Counter tops - Place your person hygene items such as toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, etc. as these items have a way of consuming your counter top
- Bathroom Showers - If you're anything like me, then you have more than one bottle of shampoo and conditioner inside your shower. Let's face it, they're unsightly.
- Prescriptions - Prescriptions are one of those items that you want to keep out of sight when your home is shown. Place them in the bin and then in a secured place within your home.
- Bills - No need to keep them on display when selling.