VA Loans in Provo Utah
Provo, Utah VA Loans Financing a home with VA Loans in Provo, Utah is a great option for veterans, service members and even surviving spouses.
Provo, Utah VA Loans are amazing, and here's why:
- Down Payments are not required!
- Credit Standards are much more relaxed than many other loan options.
- Because of competition, interest rates may be low.
But how do you know if you qualify? Here's how you qualify:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- To meet certain service requirements (such as length of service/duty status).
- Sufficient Income.
- A Certificate of Eligibility or COE must be filled out and approved.
Once the COE is completed, you give it to your lender, who looks over the COE and finds that you've been backed for a VA Loan. Where do you get a COE form? We can help you, or you can get a copy through Veterans Affairs. Do you want to know more about COEs or any aspect of VA Loans? Go to The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
A free online application can be found through our website that will get your home financing started.
However, the best way to really understand how to get a VA Loan is by talking with a local lender who has experience on all the little unique details involved when financing with VA Loans (and believe me, there are a lot of details).
Who's your local lender? Spencer Stott and his team are Provo, Utah's guide to financing your home. They know their stuff and are more than happy to help you finance your home. Want a free consultation? Call us at: 801-960-2111.
Or you can go to spencerstott.com Spencer Stott and his team are here to help you finance your dream home in Provo, Utah.