North Phoenix home for sale- Fixer upper Renovation Required
2 bedroom 1 bathroom home for sale in north west Phoenix within 1.5 miles of Loop 101 and I-17.
Very low taxes and NO HOA make this a solid cap rate return potential or current owner will allow buyer to customizer their own renovation at a sales price of $137,900.
Great investment property for buy and hold investor. Requires renovation and here is a list of things the current owner is making plans to complete should home not sell in 7 days (today is (9/20/15):
Post renovation price would be $137,900
- Remove and replace rear and side wood fence and gate $2150
- Remove and replace all flooring $2600
- Drywall, drywall repair, texture and interior paint $1800
- New tub and tile surround $1100
- Minor electrical work $350
- Remove and replace kitchen cabinetry and counter tops $2700
- Remove and replace 6 windows and rear slider $1975
- Cleanout and dumpster $1000
- Lathe and Stucco $2000
- Upgrade insulation $400
Member of ownership entity holds an active real estate license in Arizona.
To schedule a viewing of this home contact Andrew Texidor at 602-909-9414 or Saul Mendoz at 480-206-1792, both are Realtors with Solutions Real Estate and can help you buy this North Phoenix home for sale 85053.
The projected list of work is in no way an exhaustive list for this specific property as the current owner has recently purchased the home and has limited information about the home other than that which is visually evident.
Search the MLS like the Pros!
Solutions Real Estate