Time To Pick the Pumpkins!
15th Annual Pumpkin Festival
OCTOBER 10–11, 17–18 & 24–25th
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Aloun Farms, 91-1440 Farrington Highway, Kapolei, 677-9516. alounfarms.com
Enjoy a day in the country at Aloun Farms picking the perfect pumpkin and other crops like corn and sunflowers. There is plenty to do including free hayrides and and a Farmers market. Entertainment will be provided all day and, if you get hungry, there will be local food vendors.
Admission is $3 (2 & under free). Hayrides and Parking is FREE! Pumpkins will be priced according to individual size. Cash only. No Checks or Credit cards.
-From Honolulu, take H-1 Ewa-bound.
-Take North/South Exit (Exit 3 ), and then take a left onto Farrington Highway (to Waipahu)
-On Farrington Highway, take a right into the cattle gates with orange flags.
The Great Pumpkin Festival
10:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m. Holy Nativity School, 5286 Kalanianaole Highway. 373-3232. holynativityschool.org
Pumpkin Picking in the largest patch in East Oahu with games, arts and crafts and a country store.
- COUNTRY STORE: Just in time for your holiday shopping...featuring crafts and fashions by Amethyst Cauldron, Buttah Girl, HNH International, J Hawaiian Tote & Things, Jamberry Nail Wraps, Lynn’s Treasures, Rollerball Remedies Hawaii, San Lorenzo, Silicone Shoelaces, and more!
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts
- PUMPKIN PATCH: East Oahu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,000 locally grown pumpkins from Aloun Farms.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy the flavors of All Kine Grindz, Bonfire Pizza, Haili’s Hawaiian Food, Ono Pops, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.
-From Honolulu, take H-1 Koko Head-bound.
-Adjacent to Aina Haina Shopping Center