12/6/2015 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.1 percent, for new homes up 12.4 percent and for resale conds up 6.6 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes0.9 percent and down 4.2 percent on condos and down 31.9 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 9.4 percent and the sales volume is up 15.8 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 3.3 percent and the sales volume is up 6.5 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are down .03 percent and the sales volume is down 27.7 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 10.3 percent and the sales volume is up 26.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 25.6 percent and the sales volume 17.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 0.3 percent and the sales volume is down 10.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 5.2 percent and the sales volume is up 2.2 percent.
We are seeing the effect of the Holidays at this time in the amount of sales in all areas. So we are in our Holiday effect for a few more weeks. Sales are still happening and values are still going up.