Winter officially begins tomorrow and the new year is less than two weeks away. Are you thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this winter? Before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Winter 2017 Buyer's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
The Winter 2017 Buyer's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home" will provide great information on 20 timely topics home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home this winter and not wait until spring.
- Buying is now 37.7% cheaper than renting.
- Why you need to consider cost, not just price when you buy a home.
- 4 tips for success when you're ready to make an offer.
- Know what you need vs. what you want when house hunting.
- What you actually need to qualify for a mortgage.
- You can save for a down payment faster than you think.
- Have you put enough aside for closing costs?
- Why getting pre-approved must be your first step in the home buying process.
- Review of home prices over the last year.
... and more.
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
If you need to sell your Charlotte area home this winter before buying a new home, check out our Winter 2017 Home Seller Guide to "Things To Consider Before Selling Your Home."