Debe Maxwell, CRS "I have also learned that listings are a 'staple' in this business - a must have to stay alive in any market..."
Right on target - and - re-blog!
What is Full Service When it Comes to Selling Your Charlotte Home?
Excited to start my own business in the early 2000's, I pledged to be 'A success in the Charlotte real estate market, embracing integrity as my driving force behind everything I do' period, end of mission, vision and value statement! My motto became, "Integrity without Compromise" - simple, yet succinct.
I was told that I needed a value statement and I quickly and very easily came up with one! Then I realized that when I was called to listing appointments, I was actually competing with other agents - yes, believe it or not, I hadn't realized that I would be competing!
The field from which I had come into real estate, nursing, was not really competitive - you applied for a job and you got it or you waited your turn for a vacancy in the area that you wanted to work. So, competing for a listing wasn't something that I ever anticipated having to do!
I have also learned that listings are a 'staple' in this business - a must have to stay alive in any market...at least that is the way in Charlotte!
I was fortunate with my first 5 listings as they were all that I had going on at the time and I learned how to go above and beyond with marketing. I was then one of the internet marketing pioneers in my area - in fact, I did a lot of teaching on the local and state levels to other real estate agents. (Go figure!)
During the recession, I became certified in distressed property sales and sold a LOT of short sales. If you think marketing is the toughest part of selling a home, just think about how tough it is when you are selling in a real estate market flooded with listings and scarce with buyers. You have to stand out among the crowd - PERIOD.
Here are just a few reasons our listings stand out from the crowd:
- Complimentary Staging Guidance (and access to the best local stagers if full staging is needed)
- Pricing guidance - We market your home; you price it but, we give you all of the data and advice in which to use to arrive at the perfect list price.
- Professional Photo Essay of your home
- Glossy professionally printed brochures
- Professional Videography with a walk-through virtual tour of your home
- Interactive 3D showcase of your home
- Professional Floorplans of your home
- Unique and branded website for your home
- Preferred status on major real estate shopping portals like Realtor.com, Zillow & Trulia
- Our Romancing the Realtor® program, sharing your home, pre-listing, to our network of area agents who are actively representing buyers in your community
- Exposure to ALL real estate agents and their buyer clients through the Carolina Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Team of buyer’s agents actively promoting your home
- Access to the best vendors, trades and local services
- Project management for pre-listing tasks such as inspections, repairs and staging
- Superior negotiating - need I say more about this one? Getting top dollar for you, in the shortest amount of time is my mission...and I accomplish this for my sellers, hands-down!
Standing out among the crowd not only applies to a slow market for sellers (otherwise known as a buyers' market) but, times when the market is strong for sellers. Procuring the maximum dollar for your home in any market is key to being a successful seller...and you need a full-service real estate agent who has a long-standing history of doing just that.
Value Statement: Integrity without compromise; exemplary, results-driven accountability through dedication to our clients, our work, our independent businesses and our company.
If you're thinking of listing your Charlotte home and want to sell it for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, give me a call - (704) 491-3310 -let's talk!
Or, visit www.ListMyCharlotteHome.com if you're thinking of selling your home in the Charlotte Metro region and want full-service, award-winning customer service. I am also happy to provide references of any of our sellers for you to speak with about their experience. You can also read a few of our reviews on the ListMyCharlotteHome.com website.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | What is Full Service When it Comes to Selling Your Charlotte Home?