|Typical style of Grand Isle Home|
With home sizes ranging from smaller two bedroom unit(1,500 sq.ft. range) to well over 3,000 sq.ft. there is something for anyone looking for their Florida retirement home.
Although smaller than the newer Heritage Isle community (west of I-95), Grand Isle offers a seemingly quieter community with equal access to shopping, golf, medical facilities and more.
|Sample Style of Home Found in Grand Isle|
What is currently for sale in Grand Isle in Viera?
Currently there are nine homes for sale in Grand Isle. List prices range from $250,000 to $439,900. Only three of the listings are over $296,000. All of these homes are fair market sales. Most of these properties are larger homes with only one under 2,011 sq.ft. (1,545 sq.ft. 2/2).
The majority are 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage homes in the 2,000 sq.ft. range. All were built between 2001 and 2005.
What has recently sold in Grand Isle?
Over the previous six months there have been ten homes sold in Grand Isle. More recently there were three homes sold in August 2017.
All of these transactions were standard sales. and included:
- 1392 Keys Gate Drive - 2001 built 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,545 sq.ft. sold for $242,000.
- 1574 Boca Rio Drive - 2004 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 2,009 sq.ft. under air sold for $262,000.
- 1576 Grand Isle Drive - 2003 built 2,271 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 3 bath 3 car garage home sold for $308,000.
This property,located at 1585 Boca Rio Drive, was a 2,018 sq.ft. 2004 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home which sold for $280,000. Coincidentally this property is very similar to most of the current homes for sale in Grand Isle.
- October 2017 Homes For Sale in Heritage Isle.
- Viera's newest, under construction 55+ community Bridgewater at Viera.
- Homes for Sale in Melbourne, FL Pine Creek 55+ Gated Community - October 2017.