Depending on your down payment and income level, best places in Jupiter for first time home buyers may vary greatly. This list is comprised of best maintained, friendly communities with location taken into consideration. We've listed the following neighborhoods from least expensive to moderately expensive based upon current median home values in Jupiter.
1. Jupiter Landings is our number one pick for communities comprised of single family homes on large home-sites. A majority of the homes are wood frame, but don't let that deter you. These homes are quality construction and stood the test of time. Jupiter Landings' location is close to town, yet far enough removed giving the neighborhood a perfect balance of peace and quiet and a five minute drive to basically everything you need. From quick commute times to West Palm Beach, a short 10 minutes to the beach, with shopping and restaurants less than 5 minutes in either direction, Jupiter Landings is a must see.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN JUPITER LANDINGS
2. Jupiter Village ranks number 2 on our list. Homes vary from condos, townhomes, villas and single family homes. Smaller lots, and more compact than Jupiter Landings in a similar price range. But still an excellent choice for entry level home ownership.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN JUPITER VILLAGE
3. Abacoa Town Center is the ultimate lifestyle for new homeowners looking for hip urban living. Condos are located above breweries, pubs, restaurants and shops. Everything you need is within walking distance. There's even public transportation a few steps away should you want to venture out and not drive! Roger Dean Stadium and the Abacoa Amphitheater are the main attractions in the area. The stadium hosts major and minor league baseball games all year round, and the amphitheater has weekly entertainment scheduled from free local bands to nationally known stars on the stage.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN ABACOA TOWN CENTER
4. Abacoa Antigua located just north of Abacoa Town Center offers first time home buyers an opportunity for newer construction in some larger homes in the area. Priced well below the average price per square foot, Antigua is a must see neighborhood. Its' close proximity to I-95 is perfect for commuters, a mere 3 miles to the beach and surrounded by great public schools. Another one of living in Antigua is walk-ability - a short 5 minute walk and you're staring down a dozen great dining options in Town Center. The luxurious community pool has ample lounge chairs for soaking in rays and relaxing, and the recently renovated mail room features larger mailboxes.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN ABACOA ANTIGUA
5. The Hamptons are centrally located single family homes with above average quality construction. Homes are situated in a well established community with large oaks lining wide sidewalks, long driveways and 2 car garages. Shopping, restaurants and entertainment are all within a short 5 minute drive. Built in the late 1980's by DiVosta, the homes have held their value and exceeded the test of time with an extraordinary reputable builder. There are three phases in The Hamptons, each governed by separate homeowners associations.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN THE HAMPTONS
6. Chasewood is one of the most affordable entry level communities on our list, built with CBS construction. The condo buildings house 8 individual units, 4 facing the parking area and 4 units on the back of the building, of which most face a preserve or lake front. The four 2nd story units feature vaulted ceilings and all of the homes have large, screened and covered porches. The location of Chasewood is great for commuters who need quick access to I-95 and Florida's Turnpike. Just a mile east of the interstate and 1/4 mile south on Indian Creek Parkway.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN CHASEWOOD
7. Georgian Park is by far one of the least expensive townhome communities on our list. I'm not a fan of wood frame construction and sub par plumbing, but when it comes to finding a place you can afford, Georgian Park fits the bill. It's located just south of Jupiter High School which happens to be one of the top rated schools in the area. 2 and 3 bedroom homes are compact, but offer ample street and assigned parking, mature trees and waterfront lots. Located 1 mile south of Indiantown Road off of Military Trail, Toney Penna heading west you'll see the entrance sign to the community.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN GEORGIAN PARK
8. Jupiter Lakes Villas offer a great in town location adjacent to the Jupiter Hospital. Floor plans come in 1,2 and 3 bedroom models and feature patios on the front and rear of each unit. Zone for Jupiter High School, Jupiter Lakes is a short distance to the Jupiter Library as well as the beach, great restaurants and shopping.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN JUPITER LAKES VILLAS
9. Botanica is a must see with its' vast array of homes ranging in size from compact 2 bedroom condos to sprawling 5 bedroom homes and everything in between. Located 2.5 miles south of Indiantown Road on the east side of Military Trail, Indian Creek Parkway dead ends at the end of the community. Indian Creek Parkway provides ease of access to the Florida Turnpike and I-95, and is a surprisingly sleepy little roadway in the confines of the neighborhood. The tropical foliage engulfs the cheery architecture, making your place seem like a mini vacation every day of the week.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN BOTANICA
10. Sea Lofters and Jupiter Ocean Racquet Club, because every best of list should be at least 10! This cool little community is walking distance to Jupiter Beach and offers 1 bedroom condos with huge private courtyards and additional storage for beach toys in the upper $100's to low $200's. Get'em while they're hot. These units are the best beach deals in the area. Sea Lofter homes feature the 1 bedroom models on the first floor, while the 2 bedroom - 2 story condos tower on the 2-3rd levels of the building. JORC (Jupiter Ocean Racquet Club) surrounds Sea Lofters and are more in line of what we consider traditional condo buildings. Also offering 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans, JORC is an entirely different concept and has a separate condo association governing their community. Both offer great amenities and close proximity to the beach and Juno Beach Pier.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN JORC AND SEA LOFTERS
Denise & Shaun are 30+ year residents of the Jupiter / Palm Beach Gardens area and have extensive local knowledge of everything from the housing market, schools and events.
Denise Copeland | Realtor Associate & Shaun Weiler | Licensed Real Estate
Specializing in the Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens Areas.
Mirsky Realty Group LLC
4580 Donald Ross Road #107
Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418
It's always fun to shop for homes online. But when it comes down to making it happen, you need to see it upfront and personal. The links below are great convenient ways to save money on flights, parking, lodging and luggage. If you need advice on where to stay... or have any questions about anything in Palm Beach County, please don't hesitate to call us!
Airport Parking Savings Save up to 66% off as compared to parking at the airport!
Interested in searching all Jupiter / Tequesta communities?
Set up a FREE listing alert at www.JupiterOceanHomes.com