Trivia question answers for Monday July 22, 2019
1. What continent has the highest active population of cheetahs? Africa
2. Peridot is the birthstone of what month? August
3. What is the sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel? 666
4. What is a figure with eight sides called? Octagon
Trivia questions for Tuesday July 23, 2019
1. What Florida island was known by Spanish esplorers as "Long Island"?
2. What is the largest living bird on earth?
3. What is the model name and number of the spacecraft's computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
4. What three letter word stands for a small opening and a clothing company?
Enjoy your day!