I was tagged by Midori Miller. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! Now I have to find 8 victims.......
1. Who is your favorite musical artist (post a YouTube Video). Hard to say, but from cotemporary artists, I like Yanni, James Blunt, and Josh Groban. Classics: Mozart, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Pavarotti, and Rastrapovich. I could go on and on! But my most favorite are Gipsy Kings!
2. Who is your favorite artist? (Post a Flickr photo). I love art in all of its forms and styles through the ages from Michelangelo to Dali, from Rembrandt to Ivan Shishkin. It changes from time to time. My favorite for now is the artist from Seattle, Dale Chihuly.
3. Who is your favorite blogger? There are so many. One of my favorites is Maggie Dokic. Her writing is fun, entertaining and educational.
4. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? Albert Einstein... Do I really need to explain why? Exploring a mind of that caliber is always exciting.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? I was one of those weird kids that when I was asked this question (probably up unit age of 7) by adults, I would look at them and say something like," Do I have to commit to something now? I have the whole life ahead of me to decide." After that, they kind of stopped asking........... So I don't remember anything specifically, although I used to love to put up a show for the guests of the house whether they liked it or not..........
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? For the nine months that we spend in our mother's uterus, we swallow the amniotic fluid regulating its amount. Once swallowed, the amniotic fluid passes through the baby's kidneys and excreted as urine, which then is swallowed again, recycling the full volume of amniotic fluid every few hours.(Yes, this means that most of the fluid is eventually your urine! You were swallowing your own pee for 9 months and have no recollection of it. Is it disgusting?)
7. If you could live in any point of history, what would it be and why? The 60's, since so much transformation took place then..........
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? Most of the places I've worked at were pretty normal, but once I applied aka faxed my resume to a place that only had the job description, but no location or the name of the company that I was applying to. The job required solid sales skill and administrative experience. "Well", I thought, "I have that." When my "future" boss called for an interview, I learned that I applied to a funeral home to sell caskets, flowers and all that other crap. Needless to say, once I learned about that, I had to decline that position. And let me tell you, there is no polite way of doing that. He caught me off guard. Awkward!!!!!!!!!!! Awkward !!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, somebody's got to do that job; I just did not want to do it!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok..the 8 victims are:
1. Luis Rivera
3. Jeff Turner