Trivia question answers for Sunday January 12, 2020
1. What does breaking the sound barrier cause? A Sonic Boom
2. What is a group of mosquito eggs called? Pallia
3. What is the more common name for an Apiarist? Beekeeper
4. What does mass multiplied by velocity give you? Momentum
Trivia questions for Monday January 13, 2020
1. In the game of 9-ball, the pool balls are initially placed in a grouping of what shape?
2. What pilot first broke the sound barrier in 1947?
3. What food group is the cucumber technically in?
4. Bugs Buny was a satirical interpretation of what actor?
Enjoy your day.