Trivia question answers for Wednesday February 5, 2020
1. What is the world's widest river? The Amazon
2. What bird has the biggest eyes of any land animal? The Ostrich
3. Frank Sinatra was buried with a bottle of what whiskey? Jack Daniels
4. What two planets in our Solar System possess no moons? Mercury and Venus
Trivia questions for Thursday February 6, 2020
1. What is rainfall measured with?
2. Over what ocean did Amelia Earhart disappear?
3. What was John Ritter's character's name in the TV show "Three's Company"?
4. What is the world's fastest growing plant?
Enjoy your day.