Trivia question answers for Thursday February 6, 2020
1. What is rainfall measured with? Ombrometer, udometer, or pluviometer
2. Over what ocean did Amelia Earhart disappear? Pacific
3. What was John Ritter's character's name in the TV show "Three's Company"? Jack Tripper
4. What is the world's fastest growing plant? Bamboo
Trivia questions for Friday February 7, 2020
1. Vermilion is a shade of what color?
2. What color is the legendary Hope Diamond?
3. Peter Marshall was the host of what game show for 15 years?
4. What is the most popular Twizzler candy flavor?
Enjoy your day.