Trivia question answers for Friday April 17, 2020
1. What was the first NBA team named after a car part? The Detroit Pistons
2. Who said "He who drinks his cider alone, let him catch his horse alone"? Benjamin Franklin
3. What name is given to a main downward-growing root of a plant? Taproot
4. What cut of steak got its name from the New York City coach stop where it was first served? Porterhouse
Trivia questions for Saturday April 18, 2020
1."It is all Geek to me" is said to originate from what Shakespeare play?
2. What is the cap on the fire hydrant called?
3. If cattle are bovine, what are sheep?
4. At a military funeral, the American flag is folded how may times?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!