Trivia question answers for Tuesday July 14, 2020
1. What is Indiana Jones' daytime occupation? Professor
2. Which state was the first to ratify the 13th Amendment to abolish slavery? Illinois
3. How many times does the average heart beat each day? 100,000
4. How many wings does a flea have? None
Trivia questions for Wednesday July 15, 2020
1. What tyoe of instrument is a Celesta?
2. Who launched her signature fragrance, "Moi", in 1998?
3/ A skulk is a group of which animals?
4. What is measured in Ergs?
Enjoy your day.