Trivia question answers for Wednesday December 9, 2020
1. What colour was Moby Dick? White
2. What is the only fruit to have its seeds on the outside? Strawberry
3. Which singer has a 1964 hit with "King of the Road"? Roger Miller
4. The flowers of the curry tree are what color? White
Trivia questions for Thursday December 10, 2020
1. How many gifts would you have if you received all the gifts from the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas?
2. What are catfish missing that many other fish have?
3. The color of your tongue is pink only if it is what?
4. What were ivories to an old west gambler?
Enjoy your day!