Trivia question answers for Thursday June 17, 2021
1. What is the traditional herb in pesto sauce? Basil
2. What is a space entirely devoid of matter called in science terms? Vacuum
3. Which espresso drink is named for a religious order? Cappucinno
4. Why are Amsterdam's buildings so narrow? A tax loophole
Trivia questions for Friday June 18, 2021
1. What is the name of the boy appearing on the Cracker Jack box?
2. What color code represents a life-threatening emergency, in hospital lingo?
3. Which US state has the most miles of rivers?
4. What important sensory organ do earthworms lack?
Enjoy your day.