Trivia question answers for Saturday July 24, 2021
1. What sport's lingo uses the term "Shuss"? Skiing
2. What unit of weight is equal to approximately .002 pounds? 1 gram
3. What was the first fruit eaten on the moon? A peach
4. What is the alligator pear better known as? An avacado
Trivia questions for Sunday July 25, 2021
1. What type of creature is a "sidewinder"?
2. Which art form derives its name from the Greek for "beauty writing"?
3. What is biltong?
4. Which planet is known as the Evening Star?
Enjoy your day.