Trivia question answers for Friday May 13, 2022
1. What country is the "pearl of the orient seas"? The Philippines
2. What is a group of butterflies called? Kaleidoscope
3. Which US state flower was chosen to honor pioneer women? Texas Bluebonnet
4. How many children did Lucy and Desi have? Two
Trivia questions for Saturday May 14, 2022
1. A group of otters is called a what?
2. What type of legal defense is derived from the Latin word meaning "elsewhere"?
3. Who was the model for the official NBA logo?
4. Who was the last US president from the Whig Party?
Enjoy your day.