You know, I have always looked at the world just a little bit differently than most; because of that, I usually question a lot of things that I see and hear. The following are questions that have intrigued me at one time or another during my life:
Have you ever wondered...
- if all the world is a stage, where is the heck is the audience sitting?
- how can a "slim chance" and a "fat chance" be the same, while a "wise man" and a "wise guy" are opposites?
- if Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
- if 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean one person enjoys it?
- why they call it "common sense" when it's so rare?
- why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
- why two spaceships always face the right way up when they meet in Sci-Fi movies?
- what does "it" mean in the sentence "What time is it?"?
- that if the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
- why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- if nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
- if maybe there should there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"?
- why is "verb" a noun?
- why there are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- if quitters never win, and winners never quit, how can you quit while your ahead?
- if Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
- what hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- why they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to these people? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?
- how much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
- if it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?
- what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- if a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
- how come you don't ever hear about "gruntled" employees?
- whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
- why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
- if you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
- why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
- if it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- what happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- why do psychics have to ask for your name?
- why lingerie is so popular if love is blind?
Other things to consider:
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?