Serving Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Pleasanton and San Ramon and most of Contra Costa county. Call/text anytime!! "I Sell Dreams"
Get to know Jean Powers
Jean received her Salespersons license in 1984 and with much further education received her Broker's license in 1988. Prior to working for Kane & Associates, she had a small Alameda Real Estate company of her own, worked with another Alameda real estate company and then a prominent Bay Area Franchise. She has extensive real estate experience in sales, negotiating, technical skills, management, marketing and training other REALTORS®. Jean gives the best service to her clientele. She stays in constant communication before and after the transaction closes escrow. She continues to be active in State and Local Real Estate Associations which keeps her updated with Real Estate Laws, Regulations, and Contracts:
· Licensed Real Estate Broker with 25 Years of Experience
· Specializing in Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Pleasanton, and San Ramon.
· REALTOR® Designations:
* (CRS) Certified Residential Specialist
* (SRES) Specializing in working with Senior Citizens
* (LTG) Specializing in Leadership Training
* (PMN) Performance Management Network
* (e-PRO) Specializing in the Practice of Online Real Estate
* (ASP®) Accredited Staging Professional
· Member of Multiple Listing Services, extending to Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and Central Valley Counties & also covering the Peninsula to Carmel and San Jose
· State Director for the California Association of REALTORS®. This keeps me updated on Contracts and Real Estate Law.
· Member of the National Association of REALTORS® and Bay East Association of REALTORS ®
· Member National and Local Certified Residential Specialist
· Member National and San Francisco Women's Council of REALTORS®
· REALTOR® of the Year for Northern Ca. CRS & Alameda Association of REALTORS®
· 2007 Treasurer for the Bay East Association of REALTORS
· My Commitment is Caring, Service and Knowledge
Jean Powers's Blog Posts
Having been in the industry since 1984, I have almost seen it all. From short sales to the most convoluted transactions. With my extensive knowledge of real estate law, contracts, negotiating skills, and up-to-date trainings, I can help you through any type of transaction. I specialize in Residential Sales & Exchanges, Condominium, Investment Sales Brokerage and Water Front Properties in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties which are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I will keep in constant communication with you every step of the way. Purchasing a property or selling one, is an extremely important decision in life, and it is important that you stay informed throughout the process. My commitment to you does not stop when the transaction is over. It only marks the beginning. I am available to answer any questions and provide you professional real estate advice. My personal websites, JeanPowers.com and JeanSellsDreams.com, offers many valuable resources to homeowners and potential buyers. You can obtain the latest listings, find information about a particular community, read the latest real estate headlines, and much more. It is an invaluable resource for everyone. I take great pride in my dedication to high quality service and commitment to my clients. Thorough and thoughtful consideration is incorporated into each transaction to achieve the perfect balance of professionalism, sensitivity and positive experience. With my professionalism and sensitivity, your investments are in trusted hands.