Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
If You Don't Buy a House Now, You're Stupid or Broke - 12/12/09 08:58 AM
Although I do not think you are stupid or broke if you do not buy a house now and as a piggy back to many of my first-time homebuyer and repeat buyer posts emphasizing why the time to buy is NOW, the $8000 tax credit and expansion and "fence jumping", I wanted to share this post written by Michele Reneau regarding Marc Roth's article in Business Week which touches upon some excellent points as to why now is the time to buy a home! With the combination of historically low interest rates, incentives like the extension of the $8000 tax credit to First-time Homebuyers and the (0 comments)
North Caldwell, New Jersey 07006 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009: Active Listings: 32 New Listings in November: 0 Under Contracts in November: 5 Solds in November: 2 Months Supply on the Market: 6.4 Absorption ratio: 16% (only 16% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 84% of the inventory unsold) There are currently 4 rental properties available in North Caldwell, New Jersey and there are no multi-family homes available on the market as of November 2009. Although maintaining its own grammar school, North Caldwell (1 comments)
Essex Fells, New Jersey 07021 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009: Active Listings: 15 New Listings in November: 1 Under Contracts in November: 3 Solds in November: 0 Months Supply on the Market: 5 Absorption ratio: 20% (only 12% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 80% of the inventory unsold) There are currently no multi-family homes on the market in Essex Fells, New Jersey and only one rental property available for "sharing" at this time.
Roseland, New Jersey 07068 Single Family (0 comments)
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009: Active Listings: 56 New Listings in November: 8 Under Contracts in November: 4 Solds in November: 7 Months Supply on the Market: 14 Absorption ratio: 10% (only 10% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 90% of the inventory unsold) Although multi-family homes in Fairfield are rare and there are none currently for sale, there are a handful of multi-generational homes in Fairfield. As of the end of November 2009 there were no (0 comments)
Cedar Grove, New Jersey 07009 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009: Active Listings: 59 New Listings in November: 6 Under Contracts in November: 7 Solds in November: 9 Months Supply on the Market: 8.4 Absorption ratio: 12% (only 12% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 88% of the inventory unsold) Cedar Grove New Jersey does not currently have any multi-family homes for sale. There are currently 8 rental properties available as of the end of November 2009 in Cedar Grove, New Jersey 07009. (1 comments)
Caldwell, New Jersey 07006 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009: Active Listings: 31 New Listings in November: 5 Under Contracts in November: 4 Solds in November: 9 Months Supply on the Market: 7.7 Absorption ratio: 13% (only 13% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 87% of the inventory unsold) There are currently 2 multi-family homes and 23 rental properties available as of the end of November 2009 inCaldwell, New Jersey 07006.
West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006 Single Family Real Estate Market Report (0 comments)
What is the proper etiquette for reblogs? - 12/03/09 01:28 PM
This morning I noticed that my post on Tips for first-time homebuyers, repeat buyers and sellers to close escrow by July 1, 2010 was reblogged. What is the proper etiquette when someone reblogs your post? Do you comment to them and say thanks for the reblog? Do you send them a quick email thanking them for reblogging your post? Do you just take the extra 25 points and pretend that the reblogging didn't take place? I think the reblogfeature is a great tool to use not only for the writer reblogging it it but also for the original writer. It's almost sort of (8 comments)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.