Everybody keeps asking me what is being developed at the North Dallas Tollway, Main Street and Legacy Drive. There is really not much info out there as far as retail anchors. I have called the developer and am awaiting a return call. Please feel free to call me for more infomation at 214-234-6901. What I have is below:
- 88 acre master planned development for retail, restaurants, high density multifamily hotel and entertainment.
- Located on the Northwest corner of the North Dallas Tollway and Main Street, in Frisco, Texas at the geographic center of City and North Texas Growth.
- Surrounded by 4 sports venues, 3.5 million sq ft of office space, 5.5 million sq sf of retail space, a convention center, hospital, civic services, hotels and resorts.
- 1.5 million tourists expected to visit Pizza Hut Park across the street and nearby venues.
- Over 58,000 employees, 105,000 residents, with an average household income of $107,000 within 5 miles.
- Located on the going-home side with highest combined traffic count at any intersection along the North Dallas Tollway in the city.
- 6,000 feet of total frontage with clear visibility and 19 pad sites the North Dallas Tollway, Main Street and Legacy Drive.
- 9 points of access from sites the North Dallas Tollway, Main Street and Legacy Drive.