Effective April 1, 2010, the Govern/ent of BC has re-opened LiveSmart BC incentive program that provides rebates for home energy upgrades completed before March 31, 2011.
You need to get home energy audit before you begin home improvements.
Contact a Certified Energy Advisor to assess your home.
You can find service organizations here
These are samples of the incentives
- Furnaces - high-efficiency gas or oil
- Heat pumps - air-source heat pump which doubles as air conditioner
- Central air conditioners replacement
- Water heaters - condensing gas
- Water heaters - tankless/instantaneous gas, condensing-type
- Boilers - high-efficiency gas or oil
- HRV - heat recovery ventilator
- Solar hot water system
- Insulation - Attic or roof, Exterior wall, Basement, Crawl space
- Air sealing
- Windows & doors replacement
- Toilets replacement
Full list of eligible upgrades maximum rebate