Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Hi, Doug i'm calling about the home at 123 Maple. Can you show it to us today"?
Sounds like a promising call, right? Too bad I sold 123 Maple over a year ago. The website these nice folks were surfing still had the home as "Active for sale". When I shared this news the buyer's response caught my attention. "Yeah I figued, been getting that a lot this week." Instead of hiring an agent, he was calling on homes advertised online. Let's examine why he should consider shopping for an agent instead of a house.
1) Third party websites often have old information-- The property pictured sold in 2010, I founded it online recently still active for sale. Surfing blinding not only wastes time but introduces frustration from the start of an already stressful process.
2) Listing agents work for the seller-- We sign a contract with the seller PROMISING to work in their best interest, even ahead of our own. Where do you think this leaves your interest? Yep, comfortably in THIRD place.
3) Listing agents can't give unrepresented buyers half the commission-- I hear this from time to time. "If we don't have an agent, the seller will give me the buyer's commission. Commissions are negotiated between the seller and BROKER at the time of listing. How often do you think a broker allows an agent to give away thousands of dollars? Think they will make an exception for YOU?
4) Buyers representation is normally paid by the seller--What will it cost you to have professional representation? Nothing normally.
5) A buyer's agent can show you ANY home listed for sale-- In our market real estate agencies cooperate. I can sell homes listed by any brokerage in my MLS. Don't think you have to call the name on the sign.
So how did the phone call end? Did the buyer "see the light" and put me to work for his best interest? "No thanks, I'll just call the listing agent". Some seller is likely to score a great deal on their home.
Searching for a Top real estate agent in Alexandria Louisiana? Need help selling your Pineville, Louisiana home? Either way call Doug today!
Century 21 Millennium
Century 21 Millennium
donahue Ferry Road
Pineville, La, 71360
Each office independently owned and operated. Equal opportunity housing. Doug Rogers is a licensed real estate agent in Louisiana
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.