I signed up for a teleclass hosted by Bea Fields and Pam Gantt today. It was great! Lots of good ideas on marketing and customer service that will step up my game and provide added value to my clients. I am so excited to implement what I have learned. Here's a breakdown:
1. Digital Media--use YouTube or some other method of video messaging to either showcase a home or inform the public of current market trends.
2. R&D Team--select clients to be a part of your research and development team. Contact them quarterly to ask for advice and guidance about your career. What a great idea! Involving my closest friends and clients in my business and making them a part of my success--this will create a desire for them to see me succeed and also allow me to hear feedback on what I am doing right and how I can improve! **This is my favorite idea of the day!
3. Negative Feedback Survey--present a survey with 5 negative questions (ie.e what drives you crazy about real estate agents). Use narrative response questions so that you are not limiting answers and you really get to the bottom of what people are thinking. Bea says people respond more to negative questions, hmmm...
4. Text Messaging--the wave of...now. It's here and people expect you to know how to do it!
5. Blogging---and here I am, so she got through to me. Be personal, be relevant, use hotlinks, 3-5 x/wk., link to Facebook and other sites.
6. Forum--used to bring clients together and involve them in the process. A place to ask you, the expert, questions.
7. Radio Interviews--this one might be more than I can chew right now, but something to think about in the future. Present a pitch that is savvy and interesting to be invited to speak in the media.
8. Use consumer generated media--Facebook, blogging, twitter, podcasting.
Posted Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:59 PM by Shannon Stites | 0 Comments [Edit] Filed under: Real Estate, Technology, Industry, Shannon Stites, consumer generated media, innovative marketing strategies, NC, Seven Lakes [Edit Tags]
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!