- Lise Howe, Assoc. Broker and Attorney Licensed in DC, MD, VA,
- Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Brand Affiliation
- Keller Williams Realty Inc.
- Contact Lise Howe, Assoc. Broker and Attorney Licensed in DC, MD, VA, (Keller Williams Capital Properties)
- Office Phone
- (240) 401-5577
- Cell Phone
- (240) 401-5577
- (301) 715-3004
- 15901 Frederick Road, Rockville, MD, 20855
- Associate Broker and a lawyer. As an Army Brat, I "get" relocating families. I have lived in DC for many years so I know the whole area. I support Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Boston College!
10 Things I WILL do for you...
As a true advocate for my clients, I aggressively represent their interests to make sure they get the best deal possible in a constantly changing market. But in an effort to be as specific as possible, here are some reasons you may want to work with me:
1) With 20 years experience as an Associate Broker in the Metro Area, I WILL use my real
world legal expertise to protect you during the transaction
2) As a Multi-generational native Washingtonian, I WILL use my market knowledge to
you help you reach your goal
3) I WILL be responsive and accountability focused!
4) As a lawyer with 10 years experience negotiating international agreements for the U.S.
Government, I WILL aggressively negotiate on your behalf
5) I WILL ﬁght for you!
6) I WILL WIN for you!
7) As a nationally recognized Blogger, I WILL demonstrate an advanced level of marketing
expertise needed to not only succeed today - but tomorrow!
8) I WILL be patient
9) I WILL be determined to listen to what is most important to you
10) I WILL NEVER quit until you are completely and wholly satisﬁed!
American University Park
Chevy Chase DC
U Street Corridor,
Old Town Alexandria
I wanted to take this opportunity, now that I have fully moved in to my new home, to thank you for all of the wonderful support and guidance (and fun!) you have provided as my realtor during the past year. The situation was complicated by the incredibly changing market that made it difficult to calculate what I could afford based on the sale of my previous home. You were incredibly knowledgeable and patient with helping me to narrow my search to the area of Rockville that I now call home, looking at countless townhouses that were almost right. I always felt that you were doing the utmost to help me in putting together a successful offer and at making things go smoothly with the seller's agent and at settlement. You always did what needed to be done, even if it meant driving all over Montgomery County to get it done. Last, but certainly not least, you brought me a fabulous dinner just at the right time on moving day, which I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciated. It was like a miracle when I was too exhausted to even order out!
Anyway, I love my new home too much to think about moving any time soon, but I would recommend your services to anyone I know who is buying or selling in DC, Maryland or Virginia.