The answers to the crossword published a week ago are bold. The links in the answers are to more info about the community..
2. Not a town or village, it's an area in Southern Delaware County, Lewis Center
4. Somewhere south of Columbus, Obetz
8. It's not Grove City, it's Groveport
9. Northeast of Columbus, it has an "Uptown", Westerville
11. A village in the Westerville School District, Minerva Park
12. It has an Irish name, Dublin
15. A northeast suburb, Gahanna
16. It was once notorious as a speed trap, New Rome
17. A suburb in Southern Delaware County, Powell
1. An older suburb east of Columbus, Bexley
3. Pickerington is in this county, Fairfield
5. Reynolsburg loves to eat them, tomatoes
6. Grove City, southwest of Columbus
7. A suburb west of Columbus, Hilliard
9. It's north and it's old, Worthington
10. Riverlea is not a Worthington neighborhood it is a separate village
13. Northwest of Columbus, Upper Arlington.
14. The Plain Local school district serves New Albany
Central Ohio community links primarily northern Franklin County and Southern Delaware County Columbus Suburbs, where I primarily work.
Compliments of Maureen McCabe Real Living HER Worthington