Wakefield reports a 6.1% decline in new Wakefield Residential Listings. Inventory remains high with a reported 184 residential homes available for purchase – 89 of those active listings offer waterfront and/or water access. The first six months of 2011 report successful sales activity up 16.6% when compared to last year’s same time period – average sales price increased by 28% and days on the market reported a decrease of 158 days.
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Residential Real Estate
- Market inventory…down 6.1%
- Back on the market listings…up 16.9%
- Pending sales…equal to last year with 37 counted
- Contingent sales…up 88%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…up 2.8%
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 28%
- Properties that SOLD are up 16.6%
- Days on the market decreased by 158days
- Average SOLD price increased by 28%
- Lowest sales price recorded was 105 Bragdon Farm Road – $32,000.
- Highest sales price 361 Round Pond Road – $299,000. (Lake Ivanhoe waterfront)
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Complete Real Estate Market (Condominium, Manufactured, Mobile, Vacant Land, Commercial, Business Opportunities)
- Market inventory…up one unit with a total of 219
- Back on the market listings…down 9.6%
- Pending sales…down 21.1%
- Contingent sales…up 56.6%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…down 1%
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 19.3%
- Properties that SOLD are down by 8.1%
- Days on the market decreased by 553.6% or 178 days
- Average SOLD price increased by 3.9%
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st to June 30th, 2010 – January 1st to June 30th, 2011.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, REALTOR, ABR, GRI, ePRO, Associate Broker | Costantino Real Estate, LLC. “Your Lakes Region Professional” | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616, Wolfeboro Appraisal Services
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call 603-539-3200.
Subscribe to CommentsComment