Rolling Valley is located on Sydenstricker Road approximately halfway between Huntsman Boulevard and the Fairfax County Parkway. The homes in the subdivision are one of the original Springfield communities built by Richmarr in the period between 1960 and 1980.
- It is about a 15 minute drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station. Proximity to the Franconia-Springfiled Metro makes it an ideal location for commuting to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and all National Capital Area work centers
- Metrobus Route 18S to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available on Rolling Road
- The Cardinal Plaza Slug Line (on Old Keene Mill Road just east of Rolling Road) has service to all DC locations and the Pentagon
- Metrobus Route 18H provides Pentagon service on Rolling Road at Greeley Boulevard - the trip is approximately 25 minutes
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes via Rolling Road to US1
Schools and Library
- Children are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid. You can locate the schools for a specific address at Fairfax County Public School Locator
- Approximately 10 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, Huntsman Square and Rolling Valley Mall are approximately 5 to 10 minutes from Rolling Valley
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is approximately 15 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 10 minutes. It has a connecting trail to Burke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 15 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
- Pohick Bay Golf Course - an 18-hole public course is approximately 15 minutes
- Pohick Bay Park with boat launch to the Potomac River, camping and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Laurel Hill Golf Course - 18-hole public is approximately 15 minutes
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate professionals serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.