Statistical highlights for the Tucson market statistics for November 2015. There are several key points I would like to draw your attention to:
1. Total Sales Volume decreased this month to $190,421,972, a 24.24% decrease from last month's number of $251,340,493.
2. The Average Sales Price decreased to $209,485 from $211,566 in October, resulting in a .98% decrease.
3. Total Under Contract decreased by .44% from October.
4. The Median Sales Price declined slightly to $169,000 from $172,825 in October, a 2.21% decrease.
5. Average days on market decreased to 60 in November form 63 in October.
6. Conventional loan sales of 34.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 32.2% this month.
Decemeber is typically one of the slower months for Tucson residential real estate. We do get a lot of winter visitors (AARP named us a top 10 city to consider for retirement). Thinking of buying or selling in Tucson, AZ? Give me a call.